Monday, March 19, 2012

Sophi

John and I were talking the other night with his parents and we discovered that our wonderful Sophi is more of a protector than we realized. Ever since I got sick, in order to prevent John from getting the crud I had we slept in separate beds. Anyway I realized that when Sophi slept in the room with me either in our bed or in her bed, while she may look like she was asleep she was actually awake most of the night. I was telling John and his parents this and John made the statement that when she slept with him she was out cold all night. Thats when we realized that Sophi really looks out for me. She is constantly on guard, and when Johns not in the room she watches out for me. She may only weight 18lbs, but she is loyal and very protective and Im so glad she's part of our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment