Monday, January 28, 2013

The Laundry Room

I have been meaning to write this post for a week now but I keep getting sidetracked. We finally finished the laundry room and we LOVE it! It's been a room in progress since before John and I met and got married. I have counter space to fold laundry, a built in ironing board, a rack to hang up my brooms and mops, storage space for everything including food storage. The only thing it doesn't have is my dream washer and dryer but those will wait till they become a need instead of a want.
I hope the pictures are self explanatory. We have spent just over $100 to finish it because we had almost everything we needed. Yes we went with carpet tiles which someone already fave me crap about. I will just say this. This room is in the garage And its not heated so thus carpet :)









1 comment:

  1. Our first laundry room had carpet, for the same reason, and we never had a problem with it and I was always glad we went with the carpet. Plus, with yours being the tile kind, if something happens you can just replace part of it.

    ReplyDelete