Tuesday, October 23, 2012

3 Years

Today we celebrated our three year anniversary. My day didn't start out very well. I dropped my ipod that I have had since before I got married in the toilette (long story don't ask) at 5:30 am. I did my usual worry session which meant I didn't go back to sleep, remembered the rice trick did that and tried to sleep. Finally it was time to get up and shower so I could go to my WW meeting. I got up went to my meeting and was down again this week. The meeting was great. I have a great support group every Tuesday and they really are becoming my friends.
This afternoon we went to the temple. About three weeks ago my friend Marie who joined the church a year ago told me she and her husband were going through the temple and being sealed today. When I told her it was our anniversary she had a look on her face that was priceless. I told her I was honored and that we would be there. It was the perfect way to celebrate our anniversary this year. With all the challenges we have had regarding the future and other things, it was nice to be reminded of the covenants we made three years ago. After the Temple we went to dinner at a local Italian place. It was the perfect end to a great day! Neither of us can believe its only been three years because it feels like we have been together for much much longer and yes in a good way.

No comments:

Post a Comment