Wednesday, June 6, 2012

My First Quilt


Some of you may already know that one of my new hobbies that I have begun to love since moving here to the Reno are is quilting. I joined a quilt group that was going on in my ward as a way to get to know other women and meet new friends. I have started three quilts, finished one top thats ready to be basted and quilted and then I started this pumpkin quilt. Its very small and I thought it would be a great one to do before I started quilting the big one that I have. Thanks to my friends Melanie and Summer I was able to finish it. Summer was a huge help getting me started on the quilting and basting. My friend Brenda helped with the batting and got me started on this new passion of mine. Im so grateful for all the help I was given with this. Its not perfect but Im so excited its finished.

1 comment:

  1. How cool! You did a great job, it looks fantastic! Glad you are having fun with it =)

    ReplyDelete