Saturday, November 5, 2011

Gratitude

"There is no such thing as gratitude unexpressed. If it is unexpressed, it is plain, old-fashioned ingratitude." ~Robert Brault

Many of you may have noticed that the latest thing on Facebook is to every day put something you are grateful for. I decided that I would do mine in our blog instead. I have found the last few days that my heart is so very full of gratitude. I also know that sometimes I don't always say how grateful I am. My wonderful husband might disagree with me on this because I tell him thank you all the time but I don't say it to others whom I love and care about. Since its already Novemeber 5th I find myself 5 days behind.

1. I'm grateful for an amazing husband who works very hard to provide for our little family. I'm grateful for the priesthood he holds and for the example he is to me.
2. I'm grateful for wonderful parents who raised me in the gospel so that I haven't had to go through life without it. I'm grateful for all they do for each of us children and for how important it is to them that we have a relationship.
3. I'm grateful for my wonderful sisters. We don't talk as much as we should but I love each of them very much.
4. I'm grateful to the dear friends I have here, especially the one who encouraged me to join Weight Watchers. It has taken a long time to build these relationships and I cherish them
5. I'm grateful I live so close to Lake Tahoe. What an amazing place it is and I can't wait to share it with my family.

What are you grateful for?


No comments:

Post a Comment