Monday, November 28, 2011

Days 24 Through 28

Day 24
I'm thankful for my parents. I have not been able to celebrate any holidays with them since I got married. I'm grateful for all the efforts they put in every year to make Thanksgiving wonderful.

Day 25
I'm grateful that while my Thanksgiving meal was not that great (going out usually isn't as good as making your own), that I didn't have any leftovers to tempt me. Im working so hard on this weightless journey and have a very strong desire to succeed.

Day 26
I'm grateful my husband has a good job. I'm grateful for all the hard work ALL the UPS employees put in every year to make sure we all have our Christmas presents. I hope all of you take a moment and thank their families for the sacrifice they make in not having their loved ones around during the holidays.

Day 27
Im thankful for a Primary class that asks the question Why. Today it turned into a wonderful teaching experience which I treasure. They remind me of why Im doing what I am.

Day 28
I'm grateful for my little online support group. I'm grateful I can go to them with questions on how to handle some situations and that they are inspired to give me the answers and guidance Im in search of. I appreciate that its a private group so I don't have to worry about my business being spread.

No comments:

Post a Comment