Monday, August 31, 2009

54 Days!!!!!

I know I know I have been slacking off. Not keeping you all updated. Truth is not much has been going on. I did finish making the announcements. I took them to work to give me something to do and got my coworkers to help too. We were not super busy last week and needed something to keep us out of trouble. I'm excited at how they turned out. Im enlisting the help of my family to get them all put together and addressed this weekend. That means daddy has to finish the inserts and address labels this week.
There is still lots to do, make the music playlist, tie ribbon on the bubbles, talk to the caterer, get my dress altered, and vail made. John has been busy planning our honeymoon. I'm excited he hasn't told me much but it sounds fun.
I have three bridal showers comming up. I didnt realize how many people I knew until I had to make a list. Its going to be hard to say goodbye to all the amazing friends I have, but Im so ready for this next chapter in my life. John is anamazing man and im lucky to have him in my life and know hes heaven sent. I cannot wait to be married to him for Time and Eternity. He has blessed my life in more ways than I can even count, and the fact that hes a hottie doesnt hurt either. Who knew that the two of us would be where we are now at this time last year. Prayers are answered, even if you have to wait for a time. So for those of you who haven't found the love of your life and are doing the single thing, don't give up hope, it will happen just not in your time frame but in the Lords.

1 comment:

  1. Can you believe it's only a few months away?! We are excited for you.

    ReplyDelete