Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Blessed

I have truely been blessed over the last couple of days. I have a true testimony that my father in heaven loves me and knows who I am and what I need. First off I have had difficulties getting my car tagged. Thankfully it looks like the last obstical has been overcome. Second, I have been looking for a job for the last couple of months. I have applied for four and found out today I got one of them. Its a job I know Heavenly Father blessed me with. Again because he knew what I needed at this point in my life. I feel truely humbled right now and very greatful for all the blessings I have been given.
My goal with this job is that once we purchase a bike for me and once it warms up I will be able to ride a bike to work. This may shock some of you but yes me not driving to work and its all my idea :)

No comments:

Post a Comment